Live guitar lessons on Skype, Zoom, and other platforms are $30 for a half hour lesson, scheduled individually. (Regular weekly times are available.)
You call the tune. Learn to play the music you love.
• Visual, play-by-ear approach
• No note reading required
• No demands, no guilt-trips, no obligation
• Play in real time with real music
• Styles: Classic Rock, Blues, Texas Country, Smooth Jazz, Acoustic, Reggae, World Beat, etc.
• Just 45 minutes practice recommended per week
• Guided practice videos and tracks help you learn the essentials
See how a shape-based, play-by-ear approach can turn you into a capable, confident, street-wise musician.
I’ve been a professional musician and teacher for more than 20 years. I’ve played two thousand live gigs, and I’ve taught thousands of lessons in my career.
I know how to change the way the guitar feels in your hands. I can tell by watching you, sometimes just by listening, whether the feeling is right. If you’re physically uncomfortable with something you’re trying to play, then I have a conditioning-based solution. Otherwise, you’ll never get the sound you want out of your guitar.
My play-along practice videos and audio tracks are just like any other workout video – just keep up with the action until the end of the video. Practice routines are based on real guitar parts from hit songs.
My students never say, “I don’t know what to practice.” With hundreds of guided practice routines on chords, scales, picking … you’re never stuck in a rut.
• I can help you reach your musical goals.
• I tailor my approach to match the learning style of each student.
• I wont bombard you with useless information.
• Take only as many lessons as you want. You can book lessons individually. There’s never an obligation to take another lesson. I wont contact you unless you specifically ask me to. You can book lessons up to four months in advance.
For Beginners / Campfire Guitar Program